This weeks edition of The Week in Links is an eclectic mix. The history of Japanese business culture, workspaces, Ethiopia, Apple Watch and a look into designing a typeface to represent a nation to the world.
- These Japanese Companies Have Stayed in Business for Over 1,000 Years
- Multiple Workspaces and The Myth of the Sit/Stand Desk by Ben Brooks
- Just Smart Enough by Shawn Blanc
- Hope In Ethiopia by Phil Coffman
- Apple Watch and Continuous Computing by Ben Thompson
- Pure Pākati Design Information by Klim Type Foundry