This weeks edition of The Week in Links covers a rande of topics. There’s the usual dose of Apple things, some thoughts from Shawn Blanc on focus and creativity, an obituary to one of the greatest type designers of all time, a moving video from Israel and a moving story from the Welsh valleys.
With the edition also falling on Father’s Day it would be remiss not to mention my Dad. So just a quick note to him to say thanks for being my Dad, you support me, you help me and you guide me and as well as being my Dad you’re also a great friend. Have a beer on me tonight!
- A Few Thoughts on iOS 9 by David Sparks
- Hypertext: On iOS badges and information density by Justin Blanton
- Step By Step: The Idiot’s Guide To Surviving A Machete Attack Kay Wilson for TEDxBGU
- Prefab for Two: A 290‐Square‐Foot House for $24,000 on Remodelista
- A remarkable tale of rugby redemption… told by the former wildman who was banned for life twice! on Wales Online
- To Apple, Love Taylor by Taylor Swift
- The Jolt by Shawn Blanc
- Hermann Zapf, font designer in The Telegraph
- Esplanade Riel and The Forks by Joshua Ginter
- Apple News And The Open Web on Bitsplitting.org
- You Have Ideas by Shawn Blanc