This weeks Week in Links comes at a new time and on a new day. I had originally been posting these on a Saturday but it just didn’t feel right to me since Sunday seems to be more of a day of rest to most people.
This weeks edition follows what I would imagine will be quite a common set of themes for the series. Articles on working, writing and design, all of which are topics that fascinate me. There are some very thought provoking articles in there and the pinnacle of which is the interview with Jonathan Ive which is a long but worthwhile read with your Sunday coffee.
- Honesty, Clarity and Action by Shawn Blanc
- How to Make Writing a Part of Your Daily Routine on Every Day Carry
- Busy Hands, Busy Brains on American Craft Council
- The Shape of Things to Come on The New Yorker
- Butterick’s Practical Typography
- Line Icon Design — What I’ve learnt so far by Matt Cooper on Medium